Desired Skills and Experience
- Excellent organisational, administrative and task/time management skills.
- Excellent computer literacy, including internet literacy.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills, particularly Excel.
- Ability to work as part of a small dynamic team, working in collaboration with others as well as being able to take your own initiative.
- Ability to multi-task at a high level across a number of projects, while maintaining attention to detail and generating high quality results.
- Friendly and helpful attitude, with an understanding and attitude of problem resolution.
- Other computer skills will be beneficial.
- University degree or practical job experience to compensate
- Knowledge of social media sites (Linkedin, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, review sites)
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize effectively in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- Excellent communication skills, particularly in written English
- Ability to grasp new technologies quickly
- Enthusiasm for exceeding customer expectations and strong relationship-building skills
- High level of motivation with a continued willingness to develop new skills
- Knowledge of the hospitality industry is a plus, having sold to hotels before especially so (but not a firm requirement)
- Liaise with clients in the setup of their accounts
- Assist sales staff in the day to day management of client accounts