- Plan and write content for print and online, conceptualise image and video content ideas, optimise content for engagement on social media profiles
- Produce diverse range of content from eBooks to blogs and press articles, advert copy to mailers
- Drive the creation of original concepts that result in effective and compelling communication
- Write clear, concise and grammatically correct copy
- Understand different language styles that appeal to various target markets
- Develop and maintain a clear and consistent brand voice
- Strong proofreading skills.
Social media management:
- Manage social media presence across a variety of platforms including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Google+ effectively for business, and understand best practices for B2B communication on these platforms.
- Track, analyse, and optimise posts, tweets, etc., as well as overall engagement and growth.
Skills and Experience
- Two to five+ years experience (1+ year agency experience a bonus)
- Experience in working with online CMS systems and email marketing
- Candidate must be creative, imaginative, persistent, and able to communicate their ideas in writing, visually, and verbally
- A good working knowledge of Google Adwords and SEO a bonus
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and experience in being client-facing
- A keen understanding of people, management processes, and sales needs
- Ability to work with multiple projects under strict deadlines
- Must be well-read, open to new ideas and influences and quick to react to changing trends in the marketing sphere
- Organising and planning skills
- Strategic thinking, problem analysis and problem-solving skills.
- University degree or practical job experience to compensate
- Two to five+ years experience of marketing experience
- Strong editorial skills (portfolio/samples to be supplied)
- Knowledge and experience in social media marketing and advertising
- Excellent communication and editorial skills, particularly in written English
- Ability to grasp new technologies quickly
- A background in project management and marketing management would be advantageous
- Car and driving licence will be beneficial, but not essential
Consideration will be given to the level of experience, qualification and knowledge of each applicant on a case by case basis.