- Playing a senior role in working with a team of producers to create regular content to be marketed via all inbound channels (social, email, blog, landing pages, etc.).
- Work alongside the Marketing Manager to create and execute an innovative marketing plan
- Editing and sub-editing content across platforms and channels
Management of editorial calendar and CMS workflows
- Planning Web, SEO/SEM, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Coming up with innovative ideas to convert more leads into customers
- Grow our subscriber base by providing them regular, helpful content that’s in-tune with their needs.
- Utilising a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels to achieve results – content creation, content curation, pay per click campaigns, event management, press releases, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting, performance analysis, and much more
- Collaborating with internal teams to optimise marketing strategies
Desired Skills and Experience
- Have a proven track record of creating or managing content creation across several different platforms (print, web, video etc) in a variety of different formats
- At least two years experience (creative agency experience a bonus)
- Experience in working with an online CMS and delivering email marketing campaigns
- Experience in online advertising, SEO and/or lead generation campaigns
- Strong proofreading and editing skills and a love for great copy and witty communication
- Social media marketing and management experience
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and experience in being client-facing
- Experience in setting up and optimising Google Adwords campaigns a bonus
- Calls to hotels
- Generate sales leads
- Perform sales presentations and demonstrations of our platform
- Close transactions (start to finish ownership)
- Find creative avenues to gain access to decision makers
- Provide hand-off for the post-sale client services team
- Continually look for ways to improve lead generation and prospecting efforts
Consideration will be given to the level of experience, qualification and knowledge of each applicant on a case by case basis.
Please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with a brief note explaining why you feel you’re right for this role and what you’ll bring to GuestRevu.